COVID-19: The Lockdown Consumer
May 1, 2020
The COVID crisis is making consumers more cautious and apprehensive, but far from driving them to drink, the majority of the country seems to be adopting a more sober lifestyle, new research from CGA has found.
Consumer insight from CGA’s BrandTrack survey has revealed the extent to which habits and attitudes are changing during lockdown, and how the public is shifting its drinking habits with pubs, bars and restaurants closed.
Download the report to learn more or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
From the blog:
- Lockdown consumers in sober mood
- Health and fitness move up the nation’s priority list, latest consumer poll finds
- Britain’s drinking habits are changing under lockdown
- The return of the cocktail cabinet
- Lockdown Britain reaching for the wine bottle